Payment & Cards Strategist
TagAttitude - COO
VeriFone Mobile Money - EVP Marketing and Operations
Microleverage Ltd - CEO
Chief Commercial Officer , Zoona
Sales Manager Mobility Middle East & Africa, SAP
Senior faculty member, MEST
Technology Programme CGAP/World Bank
CEO, Econet services , Zimbabwe
Director and Africa Head, AIRTEL MONEY at Bharti Airtel International
Head Mobile Money Service (PocketMoni)
Temitope Akin-Fadeyi (Mrs)
Management Board Executive and Head of Banking Services - FINCA Uganda.
Partner & Principal Consultant - InnovaTech Nigeria
BeyondBranches - COO & Co-Founder
EMEKA AZUKA OKOYE
CEO - Vikantti Software
Head of Mobile financial services, Tigo,Ghana
Daniel Osei- Antwi
CEO, SplashMobileMoney, Sierra Leone.
Founder, Innovectives LLC, Nigeria
Director - ACMFI,UK
CEO - Swifta Systems, Ghana
Musa Ali Baba
CEO - TeasyMobile
SVP at Mistral Mobile, Finland
Regional Operations Manager for Africa at MicroEnsure
CEO, PETVINI GLOBAL CONCEPT
Derrick Kwaku Dankyi
Executive Director of Logiciel Ltd.
Goals of the Conference
The 4th MobileMoneyExpo delivers two full days of top executives networking, cutting edge content from dynamic presentations and engaging discussions designed to address developments, challenges, opportunities and success stories within the financial inclusion ecosystem around Africa in 2013.
During the 2014 edition of the MobileMoneyExpo, mobile financial services operators, remittance providers,agency bankers, application providers, regulators and other stakeholders, will share experiences in all domain areas of financial inclusion covering regulation, technology, application, marketing, customer protection, agency network and other innovative practices that will improve provision and delievery of low cost banking to millions of people across Africa.
MobileMoney Expo 2014 brings together top executives from mobile network operators, Banks, regulators, systems and application providers and more. It will showcase more case studies on financial inclusion,agency banking, policies,mobile payments, cards, micro finance and technologies driving financial inclusion than any other conference serving the African financial services industry. Hear first hand from leading executives in Africa and discover how policies, trends and emerging technologies are impacting the African market.
Join us to understand:
· How to deliver innovations to scale up mobile financial services adoption in Africa.
· How to build and manage public trust identification systems to deliver mass financial services.
· Exploring the intersection between Micro finance, agency Banking and Mobile financial services.
· Understand how to bridge the investment gaps in the mobile money space in Africa.
· Explore the options to Improve financial access for women.
· How to insure and protect the bottom of the pyramid leveraging the mobile technology.
· Evaluate the infrastructure and access channels challenges for financial inclusion adoption.
· How to build and incentify the agency Network.
· How Mobile payment is driving social payments in Africa.
· Explore learning, business and partnership opportunities during the East - West Africa forum between the two African regions cutting across mobilemoney providers, application providers, innovators etc.
Who You will meet at the 2014 Expo?
Delegates of the past MobileMoney Expo Events comprised an impressive group of senior Executive and decision makers from diverse sectors across Africa, Europe and beyond. Financial institutions, Card services, Device manufacturers, international remittance organization, application providers, regulators and international remittances organizations attended the 2013 event.
Past Attendees from FirstBank, Africa Bank, Globacom, Paga, Tigo, TeasyMobile,Parkwayprojects,Stanbic Bank,Zenith Bank,Microleverage, GTBank,Mfino,Clickatell, Gemalto, Fortismobilemoney, NIBSS, GlifeGhana, CBN, Microensure, Orange, IBM, Pwc, Fidelity Bank, Citi Bank, Ecobank, icsl, Roamware, Comviva, Airtel, Utiba, Fundamo, Infobip, Etisalat, GIABA,CWG, UBA, FETS, Kingdom Bank, Intel, MTN, Interswitch, Airtel, Accion and many others!